Ashby de la Zouch
£17,500 to £18,000 + Overtime
9 months ago
Newly created position with opportunities to progress. Friendly organisation with plenty of overtime opportunities. Standard day shift hours Monday – Friday.
Salary & Package: £17,500 - £18,000 dependent on experience, Overtime opportunities, Annual bonus, 22 days holiday rising to 25 plus bank holidays.
This Test Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Electronics Technician within a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Hardworking and flexibility – this role will occasionally see you getting involved with assembly work and identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Previous exposure to electronics testing / fault finding.
The Test Technician job will involve:
- On-line PCB testing and fault finding.
- Following engineering drawings.
- Maintaining test equipment.
- Wider duties within the manufacturing process, improving processes where possible.
The Test Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing SME with a very friendly working culture, this position has been created purely down to an increase in work. They have just had their best year ever in business!
- Working within a small established team.
- Further opportunities to progress, opportunities for overtime.
This job is commutable from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Swadlincote, Burton, Tamworth, Castle Donnington.