Salary TBC approx. Guide
about 1 year ago
- Test Technician jobs role Loughborough
- Prototype, test, wiring and assembling small to medium sized electro mechanical kit / equipment
- Days: Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 approx.
- Fantastic job security and stability – unaffected by Covid. Growing / investing company
Are you an assembly engineer, assembly technician, multi skilled fitter or wireman who is seeking a more diverse job with more chance to tinker, prototype, test and look at better ways to assemble equipment? Test engineer jobs, test technician jobs or development engineer jobs in the Loughborough region? Salary TBC but £25,000 - £29,000 very rough guide TBC
- Job is 90% hands on
- This job will really suit someone who likes to tinker and get involved with test, prototype, problem solving etc.
- Your job is to look at ways to improve production but by assembling electro mechanical equipment
- We want a practical person who can look at things from an assembly perspective and work out how to improve it
- So you are the link between the engineering design team and assembly – working closely to help improve their range of products
- This is light engineering (so it’s NOT big heavy kit / metal bashing – it’s small to medium sized equipment)
- It’s wiring, assembly of a piece of electro mechanical equipment
- Reading wiring diagrams and engineering drawings.
- Operating a range of hand / power tools for assembly.
- Brazing and silver soldering (this can be taught).
- Handling of refrigeration gases (taught over time)
- At Barrow upon Soar there is about 30 headcount, almost £3m turnover –so a small and friendly team.
- They are part of a big company who are doing very well on the London stock Exchange
- Note on culture and values : a friendly and engaging team. There are no egos and no politics. You will get the chance to join a friendly and growing business
- You MUST have experience of assembly of small to medium sized equipment
- You will then have a “how can we improve this” mindset. You will enjoy prototyping, tinkering, testing, developing new ways to assemble the product range
- Commutable to Loughborough
- Loyal – this is a really good company – they value loyalty so you are likely to have shown loyalty in your career to date
- Multi skilled or certainly able to understand engineering drawings and wiring diagrams
- A reliable conscientious test technician or assembly technician / assembly engineer who wants to have more diversity
This test technician jobs role is based near Loughborough commutable from Loughborough, Coalville, Markfield, Thurmaston, Syston, Shepshed, Kegworth, Melton Mowbray
REF : ESTT