£35,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
Test Equipment Design Engineer jobs role. World Class technology development and manufacturing company with ambitious growth plans. Design, development and manufacture wireless communications technology.
Are you an Electronics Engineer / Electronics Design Engineer with experience of designing test equipment / automatic test equipment seeking design engineering jobs in London?
This Test Equipment Design Engineer job will suit:
· An Electronics Design Engineer / Electronics Engineer with a test equipment design background that will enjoy working within a broad engineering role for a technology development and manufacturing company.
· We are ideally seeking a candidate that has experience within the following areas: design of automated test equipment / ATE fixtures.
· Further experience of supporting electronic testing, prototyping, calibration or faultfinding would be advantageous but not essential.
· You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship / HNC / HND / Degree) in an electrical, electronic, production or similar engineering / manufacturing discipline.
The Test Equipment Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
· A technology leader within the rail and construction markets. The company design, develop and manufacture wireless monitoring technology.
· Rapidly growing organisation, current headcount of 30 people, 2018 t/o was £3m with that set to rise to £7.5m in the next 3 years.
· The company is now moving onto its next phase of development to transition from a small to a medium sized business and a journey to a world-class manufacturing set up.
· Salary commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of £35K to £45K plus 20% bonus opportunity, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension contribution.
The Test Equipment Design Engineer job will involve:
· Newly created role to strengthen the links between product development and manufacturing.
· The design of test and calibration equipment – automated test equipment.
· Support wider product development projects, production builds, testing, rework, product modifications and prototyping.
· Maintain test equipment.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford