7 months ago
Are you seeking test engineer jobs / engineering lab technician jobs / test technician jobs or maybe R&D engineer jobs? This test engineer jobs role is working within an R&D engineering department of a £25m turnover, 100 headcount multinational engineering business. You will need to be a bright engineer who has good report writing skills (so the role is a mix of practical engineering test work, R&D work and then the associated report writing).
Are you seeking test engineer jobs / engineering lab technician jobs / test technician jobs in the Grantham, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Sleaford, Bingham, Stamford sort of regions (Lincolnshire / Nottinghamshire)? You will likely have an engineering background and then some experience of working in an engineering lab testing mechanical or electrical components. You will need to be within commutable distance of Grantham (or be able to relocate to this area)
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An innovative engineering and technology business. Multi-national but retaining the medium sized family feel (manufacturing sites in the UK & USA)
- £25m turnover. 100 + headcount. Passionate about training and developing their engineers. They have a very friendly company culture.
- Excellent career development, training and business structure – opportunity to progress within the business. You will become a vital part of the R&D team / engineering lab and test team
This test engineer job will suit:
- A test engineer / lab technician / test technician or R&D engineer
- Any experience of doing test work would be great (maybe working with test rigs / environmental chambers)
- You will need to have good communication skills. There is some report writing so your written English will need to be good
- You will be an engineer who is organized, structured who wants to work in an innovative R&D business
Information on this graduate job:
- You will be a Test Engineer working on R&D projects (in a state of the art engineering R&D lab)
- You are testing mechanical components and electro-mechanical components.
- These components are electromechanical devices - often they end up in wind turbines so you are getting exposure to some really interesting industries at the forefront of R&D engineering and renewable energy
- You will set up and run different tests on test rigs. These might be designed to measure electrical loss, friction, wear rate, durability, surface roughness tests, degradation (+ others)
- You will set the test up, run the test and then write the report
- You will get really good variety in the role. You will also have autonomy and see tests from start to finish – giving a very rewarding career and job satisfaction
- The role has a mix of practical engineering and then report writing and taking a very structured approach.
- There has been a lot of investment in their R&D and test lab. There are fantastic opportunities for you to grow in this role. There is some top of the range equipment which again will give you great exposure for your future career
This test engineer / R&D engineer jobs role is commutable from Grantham, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Sleaford, Bingham, Stamford
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.