£30,000 to £38,000 per annum
3 months ago
- Varied position working within an engineering business who are at the heart of R&D projects.
- Days based position that will see you cover a range of test based duties. Stacks of variety
- Could potentially suit a Graduate, or proven Test Engineer with clean room / lab experience.
We are currently recruiting for a varied Test Engineer position within a growing engineering business. As Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the assembly and commissioning of calibration equipment, and the subsequent testing / reporting of results. You will work on a range of diverse projects, keeping your day to day work fresh and engaging. This is a hands on role working within a lab / clean room environment.
Salary & Package:
- Flexible Salary depending on experience. Likely to be £30,000 to £38,000 as a guide. Could potentially consider a Graduate.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays with scope to purchase additional days.
- 8% employer pension.
- Healthcare and life insurance policies.
This Test Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Test Engineer who has worked on similar R&D projects. Someone who is used to working within a similar lab / clean room environment.
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification.
- Hands on in nature, good problem solver, comfortable communicating results to various points of contact.
The Test Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A medium sized engineering business based in Warrington.
- Opportunity to work on a range of exciting R&D projects across multiple sectors.
- Excellent wider package and salary to match expectations.
- Proven record of promoting within the business.
The Test Engineer job will involve:
- Commissioning calibration equipment ready for test procedures.
- Performing tests and collecting accurate result information.
- Analysing data and reporting on findings to ensure project delivery.
- Working within a R&D lab / clean room environment on a range of tasks.
This job is commutable from Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.