£28,000 to £31,000
over 1 year ago
Tendering & Marketing Administrator
- 12 month maternity cover position.
- Initially based in Castle Donington (for around 3 months) with a view to being based in Coalville for the remainder.
Varied position that will see you supporting tendering projects and working with the marketing team. The main aspect of the role focusses around tendering. Ensuring bids are competitive and identifying / coordinating new business opportunities. Previous experience of supporting marketing strategies will also be useful for this position.
Salary & Package: £28,000 to £31,000 as a rough salary guideline.
This Marketing Administrator job will suit:
- Previous tendering and bid experience. Could be a Purchasing Administrator with some marketing knowledge.
- Some marketing experience would be ideal, the emphasis is more towards tendering though.
- Prior exposure to working with different stakeholders and supporting management.
The Tendering Adminstrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business that has multiple sites across the UK.
- Opportunity to work on a range of bid projects.
- Stacks of variety and a competitive salary.
- Very friendly working culture – 37.5 hours per week.
The Tendering & Marketing job will involve:
- Identifying, coordinating and recording the outcomes of business opportunities.
- Ensuring bids and quotes are to the right standard and detail.
- Marketing activities, working alongside the manager. Social media duties.
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders and 3rd parties.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.