£28,000 to £31,000
7 months ago
Tendering & Marketing Administrator
- 9 month maternity cover position.
- Coalville based.
- Fast recruitment process.
Varied position that will see you supporting tendering projects and working with the marketing team. The main aspect of the role focusses around tendering – around a 60% / 40% split between bids and marketing activity. Ensuring bids are competitive and identifying / coordinating new business opportunities. Previous experience of supporting marketing strategies will also be useful for this position.
Salary & Package: £28,000 to £31,000 as a rough salary guideline. 37.5 hours per week.
This Bid Administrator job will suit:
- Previous tendering and bid experience.
- Some marketing experience would be ideal, the emphasis is more towards tendering though.
- Prior exposure to working with different stakeholders and supporting management.
The Tendering & Marketing Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business that has multiple sites across the UK.
- Opportunity to work on a range of bid projects.
- Stacks of variety and a competitive salary.
- Very friendly working culture – 37.5 hours per week.
The Tendering & Marketing Administrator job will involve:
- Identifying, coordinating and recording the outcomes of business opportunities.
- Ensuring bids and quotes are to the right standard and detail.
- Marketing activities, working alongside the manager. Social media duties.
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders and 3rd parties.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.