6 days ago
Temporary Quality Assurance Technician, Wrexham
- Quality Assurance Technician jobs role, QA Technician jobs role.
- Role would suit a Quality Assurance professional with a food science, food technology or food manufacturing background.
- Negotiable hourly rate, IMMEDIATE start for successful candidates – multiple positions available.
- Highly successful food manufacturing business experiencing exceptional demand for its products.
- A rotating shift pattern is preferred but there is some flexibility. Shift patterns are 6am to 2pm; 2pm to 10pm; 12pm to 8pm; 8am to 4pm.
Quality Assurance Technician jobs role, QA Technician jobs role. Role would suit a quality assurance professional with a food science, food technology or food manufacturing background. Some previous experience and/or knowledge of food safety standards (e.g. BRC), auditing or HACCP would be useful.
Are you seeking Quality Assurance Technician jobs or QA Technician jobs in Wrexham? Are you seeking Quality Assurance Technician jobs in Wrexham?
This Temporary Quality Assurance Technician role will include:
- Maintain a programme of quality assurance activity by ensuring that products manufactured and supplied by the company are safe, legal and meet or exceed customer expectations.
- You will support production in regards to understanding, implementing and maintaining good manufacturing practices in the factory in accordance with the company procedures and BRC standards.
- To manage and assist with the development of an effective quality assurance system, ensuring that Quality and Food Safety are appropriately managed to meet set objectives.
- Ensure that all finished product meet agreed specifications and investigate corrective actions in circumstances that the specification is outside the agreed parameters.
Contract Details & Company Overview:
- Negotiable hourly rate, IMMEDIATE starts available for successful candidates.
- A rotating shift pattern is preferred but there is some flexibility. Shift patterns are 5.30am to 1.30pm; 1.30pm to 9.30pm.
- Highly successful food manufacturing business based in the Wrexham area established for over 30 years.
- The business is experiencing exceptional demand for their products which has created a number of temporary vacancies to support the feeding of the nation!
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.