2 months ago
Temporary Production Operative
- Immediate opportunities available for experienced production / assembly operatives to help support the manufacture of medical products.
- This is a great opportunity to help make a difference and support the NHS.
- Days based role, quick to interview, plenty of scope for overtime.
- Ongoing temporary role due to increased demand. Possible scope to go permanent.
We are seeking experience Production Operatives who are immediately available to help support the assembly of high quality products. You will need to have a good level of manual dexterity and be comfortable working with a range of hand tools. Any exposure to following assembly drawings / instructions would be ideal. We don’t specifically need someone from a medical product background but this would be useful. A keen eye for detail is essential as quality standards are high due to the nature of the product.
Salary & Package: £9.23 per hour with scope for overtime on top of this.
This Production Operative job will suit:
- An individual with previous production and assembly experience.
- Strong manual dexterity and has used a range of hand tools.
- Attention to detail and appreciates the need to get quality right first time.
The Production Operative job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment and great team ethic. The business values togetherness and supports one another.
- Opportunities for overtime and potential scope to possibly go permanent.
- Day shift based role, but flexibility may be required to work an afternoon shift if work demands increase significantly.
The Production Operative job will involve:
- Using hand tools to assembly mechanical products.
- Following assembly instructions and reading basic drawings.
- Ensuring products are assembly to quality standards.
- Supporting wider areas of the business / colleagues when required.
This job is commutable from Castle Donington, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.