Competitive Salary DOE
over 1 year ago
Telecommunications Design Engineer
- Varied design opportunity that will see you work on a range of telecommunication systems.
- Growing business that operate across a range of key sectors.
We are seeking an experienced Design Engineer who has prior experience designing a range of telecoms systems. The business provide a range of products so any design exposure to either CCTV / ACS / PIDS / CIS / or PAGA systems will be highly relevant for this position.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary depending on your level of experience.
This Telecoms Design Engineer job will suit:
- An Engineer with prior design experience within a telecoms environment.
- Previous experience within the Rail or Oil & Gas sectors would be advantageous but not essential.
- Holding a CCNA qualification would be an advantage.
- Used to supporting multiple projects and ensuring timescales are met.
- Flexible of design packages used.
The Telecommunications Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Competitive salary package for the right person.
- Opportunity for future development and growth within the business.
- Work within a secure business that are undergoing growth.
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- Designing CIS & PA systems and/or Telecoms & Security Systems.
- Preparing BOMs within budget and to timescales.
- Creating necessary design documentation to a high standard and to project deadlines.
- Liaising with internal teams and customers to support wider projects.
This job is commutable from Coventry
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.