£30,000 to £35,000
16 days ago
Telecommunications Design Engineer
- Telecommunications Design Engineer jobs, CAD Design Engineer jobs, CAD Designer jobs.
- Multi-site, successful engineering business within the rail sector, Covid has had little impact on them, and they are continuing grow.
- Design of Rail Station Information and Surveillance Systems (SISS).
- Fantastic career development opportunities available if desired, the company has an excellent track record of developing their people.
- Salary is commensurate with experience, £30K - £35K as a guide. Benefits include paid overtime, company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health.
The Telecommunications Design Engineer job will suit:
- Somebody with a telecommunications / rail systems or similar design background – outline/layout/concept design.
- Previous experience of Station Information and Surveillance Systems (SISS) projects would be preferable or similar types of projects e.g., CCTV, Alarm Systems, Public Address Systems etc…
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation that design, manufacture and deliver integrated communication management systems / safety critical automation systems to the rail sector.
- Experience of using CAD design packages such as AutoCAD or Microstation.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Telecommunications Design Engineer job will involve:
- Design (site layout drawings not detailed design) of Station Information and Surveillance Systems (SISS) including CCTV; Public Address; Customer Information Systems, Customer Help Points.
- Liaising with customers, sub-contract engineers and internal teams to drive projects to completion.
- Opportunity to get involved in supervising the installation and commissioning of projects onsite - this is not essential as the role could be shaped accordingly but an option for a candidate wanting a more varied role e.g., produce site layout drawings in the office and be out on site supervising the installation / commission process.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.