10 months ago
Technical Support Engineer, Support Engineer, Technical Engineering Support, NG15, Annesley
- Technical Support Engineer.
- Office based role providing front line technical support on the phone and via e-mail to customers.
- Generous starting salary with excellent progression opportunities.
Technical Helpdesk Engineer’s job. £18-23,000 basic plus benefits. Thriving supplier of specialist automated systems for a diverse customer base, including Food, Pharmaceutical and General Manufacturing. Looking to expand their team, to maintain their year on year growth.
The job will involve:
- Providing technical support to customers, over the phone and e-mail
- Carrying out diagnostic procedures in order to solve customers’ problems, to avoid a service engineer visit if at all possible
- Liaising with the customer on the progress made on breakdowns
Working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Top quality innovative product range (full training given)
- Great team environment
- Benefits package includes BUPA and a generous 26 days holiday per year. Normal office hours with optional weekend overtime paid at double
- Active social side
This job will suit:
- Either a new/recent graduate (mechanical or electrical engineering preferably) or someone with experience in a similar role
- A team player, who thinks of the company before themselves
- Able to get on with a variety of people, who can appease difficult customers and resolve their problems swiftly
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate, Ripley, Heanor, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Clifton, Beeston, West Bridgford, Arnold, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.