over 2 years ago
Technical Support Engineer jobs role. World Class automotive technology and software developer with ambitious growth plans. Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
Salary & Package: Initial guideline of £40K to £45K, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Technical Support Engineer job could suit a broad range of candidates including:
- Engineers that have installed/commissioned/supported automated systems used within an engineering/manufacturing test environment e.g. vehicle engine or emissions testing.
- Development or Test Engineers that have operated vehicle/engine/ powertrain test equipment and/or systems.
- A Software Developer / Software Tester with experience of development and/or test of automation/control/data acquisition systems or applications and enjoy the configuration / support activities more than development.
- Whatever your background a good grasp of automation and control principles, desktop and web based software and enjoy troubleshooting / solving technical problems is needed.
The Technical Support Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans – UK headcount is set to double in the next 2 years.
- The company produce software to automate test activities in the automotive engine development sector.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Very generous benefits package. £40K to £45K salary guideline, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The Technical Support Engineer job will involve:
- The software platforms the company produces addresses automation of engines, vehicle and component test rigs, and enterprise level process automation and data management.
- Technical support to internal and external customers for software platforms.
- The role will include test automation applications development using the extensive applications toolset built into the software automation platform.
- You will be working in a truly global business so will have the opportunity to work collaboratively on projects with globally distributed teams.
This job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.