almost 2 years ago
Technical Support Engineer, Stockport
- Technical Support Engineer job within a rapidly growing engineering business.
- Role would suit an Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer with experience of PLCs or Control Systems or SCADA systems.
- Varied role covering all aspects of system hardware and software including design, modification, installation, upgrade, maintenance and repair.
- £12m t/o, 100 headcount company that specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Competitive salary + bonus + call out payments + pension + flexible working hours + early finish on a Friday!
Technical Support Engineer role. You will work within a technical support, electrical, electronics hardware and software engineering service team that provide engineering support for safety control systems, SCADA systems installed across the UK and on offshore oil and gas platforms. You will carry out all aspects of system hardware and software including design, modification, installation, upgrade, maintenance and repair.
Are you a Technical Support Engineer or Commissioning Engineer or Service Engineer with an electrical engineering, electronic engineering, control systems or SCADA systems background? Are seeking Technical Support Engineer jobs in Stockport, Technical Support Engineer jobs in Manchester?
The Technical Support Engineer job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate with an electrical engineering, electronics engineering background and more specifically experience of PLC or Control Systems or SCADA systems.
- The role will involve UK travel on a frequent basis and some offshore working when required (full training will be given if you have not worked offshore before).
- You are likely to hold a qualification (for example BTEC, HNC, HND) in an electrical engineering, electronics engineering or similar engineering / technical discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- £12m t/o, 100 headcount rapidly growing engineering business that have a proven track record of developing their people.
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Having invested heavily in new systems and technology development the business is experiencing substantial growth in its core UK and international markets.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
To apply, please contact Liam Donaghy at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.