5 months ago
Technical Support Engineer - LE11, Loughborough
Technical Support Engineer jobs role, with a world renowned technology business that are at the cutting edge of their industry. This is an employer who are passionate about progression - you will be given lots of training and development opportunities, both internally and externally.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + 8% pension contribution + option to buy and sell holiday + flexible working.
This Technical Support Engineer job will involve:
- Delivering Technical Support for both hardware and software products; over the phone, via email, remotely and on site with customers.
- Troubleshooting supporting communication methods and protocols such as satellite, mobile and radio technology.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to the commercial teams and recommend the best technical solutions for a customer.
- Managing and coordinate small customer projects for product design, building, testing, programming and instillation (working with specialist internal teams).
This Technical Support Engineer job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within an Electronics manufacturing business, ideally a precision engineering product.
- Any background experience of working with instrumentation or instrument communication protocols and software.
- Formal qualification within an Electronics Engineering or similar engineering / computing discipline.
The Technical Support Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a world renowned technology business based in Leicestershire. They are at the cutting edge of their industry for the solutions that they develop.
- They have a culture for developing their employees through the business and have an excellent length of tenure (Average length is over 10 years). There is plenty of room to become a senior member of the team.
- Highly competitive base salary + 8% pension contribution + option to buy and sell holiday + flexible working.
This Technical Support Engineer jobs role is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Shepshed, Castle Donington, Swadlincote, Coalville, Ibstock, Markfield, Groby, Atherstone, Measham and Ashby-de-la-Zouch and surrounding areas.