£ Competitive Salary
7 days ago
This Service Engineer job / Commissioning Engineer job role is electrically biased and working on high speed packaging and automated / PLC controlled equipment / machinery (complex high speed automated equipment).
500 headcount multinational corporation. They have offices in 30 different countries across the globe and are a parent company to eight other businesses. There will be lots of opportunities to further develop yourself and progress within the business here!
Are you a Field Service Engineer seeking service engineer jobs / technical support engineer jobs in Birmingham or the West Midlands? This role would suit a Service Engineer who has worked with packaging systems and is experienced with installation as well as repairs and testing of mechanical equipment. Your background is likely to include work with PLCs and experience in fault-finding as well as machine commissioning.
This job will suit:
- A Field Service Engineer / Service Engineer / Technical Support Engineer looking for service engineer jobs with a fantastic engineering company.
- The position is focussed on the servicing of automation and packaging systems so any packaging machinery knowledge would be advantageous (or wider PLC controlled high speed equipment).
- Someone who has experience in dealing with mechanical, electrical and software issues.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This is a 500 headcount business and a local employer of choice!
- The business is well established within the market and has an international span of operations (30 countries).
- Competitive base salary likely to be £38,000-45,000 as a very approx. guide (dependent upon experience) + wider benefits such as a car/car allowance.
- This job will include both nationwide and overseas travel.
This Senior Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer jobs role is commutable from Halesowen, Stourbridge, Shirley, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Birmingham
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd