£20,000 - £26,000
over 1 year ago
Technical Support, LE1, Leicester, Leicestershire, East Midlands
Internal sales, Sales Support job. Opportunity for Internal sales / sales engineer / technical sales person to work within a leading supplier of electronic components who are looking to grow their internal team. Fantastic job opportunity for an ambitious person to develop a career within a stable, professional business.
You don’t need technical/engineering qualifications / experience but you will need to be passionate about learning in this field.
This job will suit:
- You don’t need technical/engineering qualifications / experience but you will need to be passionate about learning in this field.
- If you have any exposure to Electrical Engineering this will be ideal, this could be a qualification (Degree, HND, HNC) or through work experience.
- Articulate and with strong verbal communication skills, able to build rapport with customers and offer an excellent level of service
- Strong written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about developing your career – you will be given excellent training
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lots of training and career development opportunities – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business, like to promote from within and generally have an excellent length of tenure throughout the whole company.
- Growing business, recent investments into the facility and technologies, always looking to innovate and improve the way that they do things, to increase employee engagement and also provide an excellent service to their customer base.
- Excellent starting salary + wider company benefits.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Support field based sales engineers whilst they are out of the office visiting customers.
- Act as a second point of contact to the customers in support of the sales engineers activity
- Support the business areas customers with quotations & technical data using appropriate communication channels (letter, telephone, email, etc.)
- First response to incoming phone calls into the business area
- Promptly respond to and follow up all incoming sales enquiries
- Evaluate all incoming sales enquiries and research the companies to decide if salesman follow up is necessary
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire / East Midlands.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job. INDHP