£50,000 - £60,000
6 months ago
Technical Sales Manager, Nottingham, NG1.
- Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Key Account Manager to work in a senior commercial role within a precision engineering business.
- This role focusses on Account Management of high value customers within the Aerospace, Manufacturing, engineering industries.
- You ideally will have a good technical background, whether that be a qualification (Degree, HND, HNC) or experience working in a technical role, you will need to be able to understand technical drawings.
- Remote based role, you could be based centrally in the Midlands, the position will focus on travel to customers based in the UK.
- Excellent progression opportunities within a medium sized organisation, working closely with the Sales Director, you will be involved with budgets, forecasting and there is the potential to grow your own sales team as the role develops.
Salary & Package: Excellent starting salary £50,000 - £60,000 + Company car allowance + wider benefits.
This Technical Sales Manager job will suit:
- Technical Sales / Sales Engineer or a commercial professional with a strong background within engineering.
- Any experience selling into the Aerospace, Automotive, Robotics or manufacturing sectors would be highly useful.
- Someone who is based centrally in the Midlands and is happy with travel across the UK in a remote based role.
The Technical Sales Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a Medium sized, successful engineering company who are part of a larger group that supply technical solutions globally – there is plenty of headroom and progression in the group.
- A lot of well established and high value clients, there isn’t as much ‘new business generation’ required, just the repeat business to acquire from existing accounts.
- Culture for improvement and development, you will be able to learn a lot within a technical / commercial dual function.
- Excellent package - £50-60K + Car Allowance + Wider benefits.
This job is remotely based, you could be in Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Birmingham, Grantham, Mansfield, Lincoln and the surrounding areas in the Midlands.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”