£40,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
Technical Sales Engineer
- Work from home and UK wide travel (North East territory). Field Sales, Technical sales, Regional sales engineer.
- Electrical Engineering / Industrial Automation background. Good technical knowledge is required, working for a market leading manufacturing business within the Automation sector.
- We are looking for someone dynamic with a good engineering background who is happy dealing with customers in a solution based sales role.
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Car + Phone + Laptop
This Sales Engineer job will suit:
- Regional Sales, Field Sales, Technical Sales Engineer or a customer facing engineer, working in a consultative, solution-based sales role.
- An Automation background would be preferable, knowledge of electrical engineering, electronics, sensors or similar. Industrial controls or knowledge of PLC would be an advantage.
- Someone who is happy with travel to customer site and working independently.
- A dynamic individual looking to establish a long term career within a business that supports development.
The Sales Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established business within the Automation sector
- Great benefits package - £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Car
- Entrepreneurial minded business
- Fantastic online portal to support settling in and development
The Sales Engineer job will involve:
- Field Sales engineer – visiting customers 1 – 3 days per week with a mix of working from home
- Managing a North East terrirtroy developing new customer accounts and managing existing business, providing a consultative approach.
- Initially some customer contact may be remote or over video call with a mixture of going to customer sites.
This job is commutable from any location in the North East of England, you could be based in Sheffield, Leeds, Doncaster, Hull, York, Harrogate, Darlington, Middlesbrough.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”