£22,000 - £26,000
29 days ago
- Do you have a technical aptitude?
- Are you an Internal Sales Engineer, Internal Sales, Proposals Engineer or similar, who is able to read or communicate technical information to clients and translate into orders?
- Working in a role as an Internal Sales, Sales Engineer or Proposals Engineer
- Industry background suited to manufacturing, construction, engineering.
- Excellent starting salary £25,000, (negotiable for the right person) + bonus + wider benefits. Early finish on a Friday!
The Sales Engineers working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lots of training and career development opportunities – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business.
- Joining a growing business, recent investments into a modern facility and technologies within the company.
- Diverse role which will offer a lot in terms of long term prospects and commercial experience within a professional B2B company.
This Sales Engineers role will suit:
- A Mechanical / Chemical Engineer with customer facing experience – from a support role, commercial role or working within a sales support function.
- An articulate communicator, someone seeking a position that will involve advising and providing technical support to clients
- A person who has experience working with an engineering customer base.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Able to deal with quotes, customer enquiries, provide technical support as well as being a key back up to the sales team
- Any exposure to the construction industry useful – dealing with specifications, M&E & main building contractors.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, areas commutable to Leicestershire East Midlands.
To apply please contact DannyTurnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”