£35,000 to £45,000
6 months ago
Technical Sales Engineer – Automotive Engineering
- Technical Sales Engineer, Business Development Engineer.
- Automotive engineering R&D and consulting business.
- Role would suit a Technical Sales Engineer or Business Development Engineer or Business Development Manager with an automotive / vehicle engineering technical background – NVH, Vehicle Dynamics, Chassis or Vehicle Attributes.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive technology development.
- £35K - £45K salary range plus company car, excellent pension contribution, bonus, 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
Technical Sales Engineer, Business Development Engineer jobs role. Do you have an automotive / vehicle engineering technical background with some experience in NVH or Vehicle Dynamics or Chassis Engineering or Vehicle Attributes?
Are you already working within a commercial or applications engineering or business development role and want to develop your career within a dynamic automotive business? Or perhaps you are working within a customer focused engineering role and want to pivot into a more commercial position.
This Technical Sales Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Business Development Manager or Technical Sales Engineer with an automotive or vehicle engineering technical background in the area of NVH or Vehicle Dynamics or Chassis Engineering or Vehicle Attributes.
- A candidate with strong presentation skills and customer facing skills.
- We are looking for a candidate that can work collaboratively with engineering teams to take their offering to the market to build long term customer relationships to secure volume sales growth.
- You are likely to be degree qualified (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline.
The Technical Sales Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities & rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary commensurate with experience (£35K - £45K) PLUS company car, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays and wider benefits.
- The role will involve a mix of remote and office working alongside some UK and international travel as required (when safe to do so).
This Technical Sales Engineer job will involve:
- Working collaboratively with Key Account Managers, Sales Managers and technical teams within a vehicle attribute engineering environment to develop technical/commercial solutions for a wide customer base.
- This is not a pure sales position – you will work with a lot of existing customers, follow through incoming customer enquiries, develop and deliver proposals to secure new projects.
- Lots of opportunity to provide customer and market feedback to help shape technical and commercial solutions.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.