8 months ago
Technical Sales Engineer
- Sales Engineer, Technical Sales professional ideally with a background in mechanical/electrical engineering or manufacturing background.
- Have experience dealing with production / manufacturing processes, able to deal with a manufacturing customer base and provide a solution based sales approach.
- Excellent business with a progressive attitude and good length of tenure, a business that will provide long term stability and success.
- Any knowledge of Design / CAD, tooling, injection moulding is also an advantage.
The Technical Sales Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The job is with a market leading manufacturer within the injection molding industry.
- Established for over 40 years, whereby 40% of the total staff has been with the business for over 25 years.
- Headcount is just over 50 at present.
- Operate within a range of sectors; within the UK, Europe, and USA / Far East, offering stability and security moving forward. They are not a business who really on one or two key customers.
- Potential opportunities to progress. People have moved internally when the opportunity has arisen. Management recognises key strengths and reward high performers accordingly.
The Technical Sales Engineer job will involve:
- Provide support to their current engineering customer base, generate technical quotes and support on new projects.
- Be able to generate new business and market the companies services to potential new clients.
- Working closely with the in house technical teams, production / design / quality to help manage the order process with a customer from start to finish.
- Sales forecasting and reporting is also essential, able to manage sales pipeline.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray or areas commutable to Leicestershire / East Midlands
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.