about 2 months ago
- Technical Sales role with an expanding and highly profitable SME
- A very friendly and conscientious business who are passionate about good Customer Service.
- Cloud solutions and ECM focused role with a consultative sales process.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth and development within the business
Technical Sales, Maidenhead, SL6
Technical Sales / Sales Executive jobs role; helping clients, often public sector, migrate data into the cloud. This is NOT a re-seller or selling licenses, it’s a consultative and problem solving sales cycle giving strategic advice around electronic content management (ECM) and the technical challenges involved in migrating content
Salary Guideline: Fantastic base salary + Car allowance + wider benefits
Key technologies include Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, workflow, electronic forms, and bespoke developments. Friendly, conscientious business – NOT KPI driven. Highly profitable and expanding. A business that genuinely puts the customer first, demonstrating a high level of integrity.
The Technical Sales jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A highly profitable and stable business. Privately owned.
- Position created due to retirement.
- The business has stacks of potential. They have always been very profitable and brilliant technically. If you are ambitious, this will really suit you as an opportunity and business.
- These guys are a lovely business. Very conscientious. Customer focused. Team focused. This is NOT a high pressure overly KPI driven environment.
- There’s flexibility to work from home (after your probation period).
- Salary Guideline: Fantastic base salary + Car allowance + wider benefits
This Technical Sales job will suit:
- An experienced Sales Executive / Business Development Executive or sales professional
- Ideally some experience of selling into the public sector. Customers are typically government agencies. Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Education, Charities
- You do NOT need to have that exposure to selling into the public sector. You do however need to have experience of selling a consultative service / solution rather than just a product.
- Work from home. Happy with some travel to integrate into the friendly team and culture (offices in Maidenhead).
- Any exposure to SharePoint, Office 365, Azure or other cloud solutions would be beneficial, but NOT mandatory.
- We are flexible on your location but ideally able to get into the offices (Maidenhead) within 1 hour approx. so you can integrate with the friendly team.
This Technical Sales jobs role is commutable from Maidenhead, Slough, Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham, High Wycombe, Hounslow, Hayes, Uxbridge and the surrounding areas.
To apply for this job, please contact Sophie