about 2 years ago
Local division of worldwide group that cares about its employees’ welfare and work environment. Your opportunity to join an organization where you could literally move anywhere in the world!
Working in the Sales division, putting together technical proposals for specialist electrical protection equipment used in hazardous areas. Salary to c£31,000 basic, and professional working conditions, including flexi-time!
This job will suit:
- Degree, HND or HNC graduate in Electrical Engineering.
- Practical experience in electro-mechanical solutions design.
- Able to analyse, interpret and conceptualize.
- Strong electrical background in low voltage switchgear design or engineering
- Good communicator in both spoken and written English. If you can do the same in French, then even better!
- Team player, trustworthy, reliable and flexible
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional open-plan offices with top of the range equipment and furniture
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary to c£31,000 basic plus flexi-time and pension, plus opportunities to earn bonuses in the future.
- Genuine future options to move around group divisions to work on different products and projects
The job will involve:
- Providing technical proposals for bespoke engineered solutions.
- Technical interpretation and qualification of customer enquiries.
- Producing documents for solutions in instrumentation, electrical and power distribution applications by integrating electrical equipment and housings in a hazardous area.
- Technical support to sales, interfacing to R+D, Production and Product departments.
- Managing proposals and quotation databases; Reporting on trends and analysis of quotations.
This job is commutable from Tipton, Dudley, Bilston, Wolverhampton, Willenhall, Essington, Cannock, Bloxwich, Walsall, Wednesbury, Aldridge, Oldbury, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Handsworth, Birmingham, West Midlands, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Vic Foster at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd