from £55,000 negotiable
9 months ago
date to suit
Technical Plastics Sales Engineer, West Midlands
- Selling plastic components to engineering, manufacturing and industrial customers.
- The plastics manufacturing business has CAD design, prototyping and plastics manufacturing inhouse, and works with engineering customers in automotive, off-highway, industrial equipment, aerospace, leisure vehicles, healthcare medical equipment.
- There is a fair bit of investment going into the business
- The Technical Plastics Sales Engineer will have remit to sell into the above sectors or any other areas which require lightweight engineered plastic components.
To apply please email Ian Yoxen at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Engineering Sales job will suit someone with:
- Experience of selling technical plastic products
- The ability to understand technical drawings or customer specifications and be able to estimate pricing.
- The ability to target and win larger-volume orders at the right price point, and have the commercial experience to price lower volume orders appropriately to enable overhead recovery.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business that is embarking on a period of investment, growth and change.
Salary and Package
Salary £55k upwards depending on experience, plus car, pension and a bonus system to reflect achievements. If you have experience of selling technical plastics, and can demonstrate your track record, the salary is negotiable.
This job is commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Worcester, Kidderminster
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”