Salary TBC approx. Guide only
about 2 months ago
- Technical Manager jobs software, R&D, Technical Director jobs role
- Based in Salisbury
- Innovative R&D focused engineering business
- Multi-disciplinary mechanical, electrical, software, hardware, firmware
Are you a Technical Manager, Technical Director, Director of Product Development or R&D manager? Are you commutable to Salisbury and are seeking senior research & development jobs, technical Manager jobs or technical director jobs?
The purpose of this technical Manager job is to manage the development of new products. This is a leadership role in an expanding engineering SME which is Multi-disciplinary ; mechanical, electrical, software, hardware, firmware. You will need to have experience of delivering new products that incorporate several of these disciplines
The business is R&D focused – they spend almost a third of their turnover back into R&D. They supply complex electromechanical equipment and innovative software solutions into the medical and pharmaceutical sector. Whilst they are a friendly, innovative and agile SME, they supply into some of the worlds leading global medical / pharmaceutical blue chips.
This Technical Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Technical Manager, Technical Director, R&D Manager or Director of Product Development who wants to work in fast paced R&D, developing new products
- You will have managed Multi-disciplinary facets e.g. mechanical, electrical, software, hardware, firmware
- Ideally strong experience of managing software engineers and a strong interest in IoT, dev ops, systems engineering, web based architecture etc
- However, if you have strong Technical leadership / R&D leadership skills and are more electrical engineering / mechanical engineering we would still welcome your application
- Within commutable distance to Salisbury
- Seeking Technical Manager, Technical Director, R&D Manager or Director of Product Development jobs in the Salisbury, Southampton, Andover, Winchester, Frome, Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch region (Wiltshire / Dorset / Somerset) or have the ability to relocate
This Technical Manager jobs role is commutable from Salisbury, Southampton, Andover, Winchester, Frome, Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Eddie at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”