£30,000 - £35,000
7 months ago
Technical Buyer, 6months fixed term contract, £30,000 - £35,000, Borehamwood
- Buyer Purchasing job vacancy for 6months duration, salary £30,000 - £35,000.
- Medium sized Scientific business.
- Purchasing a diverse BOMs across mechanical and electrical / electronics commodities.
- The job involves purchasing procurement of goods, materials and services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Working closely with production teams to be able to procure engineering materials used within the manufacturing process.
This Technical Buyer jobs role will suit:
- A Buyer who has some experience within engineering or manufacturing and a varied BOMs bill of Materials covering electrical and mechanical purchasing. Able to read engineering drawings
- A Manufacturing Buyer that is available for 6months.
- A Buyer with experience of MRP / ERP systems and also with Excel spreadsheets.
- Any experience of ISO9001 would be beneficial but not a necessity.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company is committed to best practice
- The business is leading technology business within the scientific industry with strong market share that has shown growth in 2020.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
This job is commutable from Borehamwood, Barnet, Edgware, Harrow, Enfield, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City and the surround areas.
If you are immediately available and interested in this role then please contact Danny Turnock by email – email@example.com
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Thank you for taking the time to apply.