about 1 year ago
- Senior Buyer jobs role / Engineering Buyer.
- Would suit a technical buyer or engineering buyer
- Flexi-time. 7:30 to 15:30 or later if prefer.
NOT commute into a city but still a £50m t/o multi-national engineering company (combined with flexi time will give you a great work life balance). Role based near Coalville Leicestershire
Are you seeking Senior Buyer jobs / strategic buyer jobs in engineering and manufacturing? Are you a technical buyer or engineering buyer ? This buyer job is involved with quite complex BOMs which includes electrical and mechanical commodities / components / sub-assemblies.
You will ideally be an experience buyer / senior buyer or strategic buyer from the aerospace, engineering, automotive, rail, manufacturing or R&D engineering sectors accustomed to complex BOMs. You will need to be good with data (both with MRP / ERP systems but also with Excel). Finally the company is NOT an aggressive aerospace company – we want someone who is friendly, conscientious, engages with stakeholders in a nice manner.
Buyer / Senior Buyer jobs role commutable easily from Coventry, Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough.
Flexi-time, 37 hours a week. NOT commuting into a city. Great for work life balance. £50m turnover medium sized business involved with advanced engineering solutions into the aerospace sector. Multi-national but friendly family feel.
Are you seeking Buyer jobs / senior purchasing jobs in the Leicestershire region (commutable from Ashby, Ibstock, Coalville, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Warwick)
This Senior Buyer jobs role will suit:
- A Buyer who has some experience within engineering, accustomed to a complex / varied BOMs
- You will ideally have experience across electrical and mechanical disciplines (when it comes to purchasing)
- Someone Seeking Senior buyer jobs / technical buyer jobs in Leicestershire / East Midlands with flexi-time and a fantastic culture
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- With a combination of A) flexi time B) a 37 hour week and C) NOT having to commute into a city / large town – this job will give you a really nice work life balance. Also worth noting they are a very friendly and conscientious bunch – this is NOT a KPI driven large business, it’s a £50m turnover; friendly and expanding medium sized business.
- The company is known as a global leader in their field, which is testament to their innovation, quality and people
- A British manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with Rolls Royce and Siemens
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
- Twice awarded the “Queen’s Award” for Enterprise
This Buyer jobs role is commutable from Coalville, Ashby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester