Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
about 2 years ago
Technical Buyer / Project Buyer 3 month interim contract job role. Working with a Multinational Automotive Engineering business involved with research & development this will suit a buyer, purchasing or procurement professional accustomed to working within an Engineering or Manufacturing business.
This job will suit:
- A Buyer / Purchasing / Procurement / Supply Chain professional with previous experience of working within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- You will have ability to read / understand / source from technical drawings.
- An experienced negotiator.
- A Buyer with an understanding of sub contract processes.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering business with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- The business is a global leader in automotive and future transport technology, R&D focused £800m t/o Group of businesses operating in 40+ countries.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
The job will involve:
- Responsibility for the end to end supply and control of materials to ensure best price and delivery to support production schedules.
- Liaise directly with engineering teams to achieve the best sourcing solution to meet the business needs.
- Negotiate and engage with stakeholders and suppliers regarding new projects and advise of impact of change on purchasing and production activities.
- Manage costs and work directly with suppliers to improve processing times.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.