3 months ago
- Technical Assistant / Product Manager / Technical Manager role – customer facing position with a strong technical input.
- Responsible for leading new product development in a really varied position.
- Office based in south Leicester for a growing SME that supply into the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industries.
This Technical Assistant job will suit:
- A commercial, Technical Sales, Product Manager or similar in a role that has a strong technical, QA input. A position where you have dealt with a customer would be ideal.
- Anyone with experience in the life science, Pharmaceutical, healthcare industries.
- Exposure to manufacturing, production or quality control as well as communicating with customers.
The Technical Assistant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A growing SME business with excellent progression, training and development opportunities – you can establish a successful and long term career.
- Managing a small team, a senior position working within in the leadership unit of the business.
- Excellent starting salary + wider benefits.
This Technical Assistant job is commutable from Rugby, Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Market Harborough, Coventry and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.