ml / 210320-121558
4 months ago
Technical Administrator, Leicester.
- Engineering Administrator Jobs. Technical Administrator jobs.
- Well-organised manufacturing facility. Established business to be a part of!
- Competitive salary + benefits
This Technical Administrator job will suit:
- Experience of working in a engineering environment
- AutoCAD experience – ability to read engineering drawings and specifications.
- IT skills
- Strong communicator – organised and strong attention to detail
The Technical Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Good starting salary + benefits and long term career opportunity
- This is a successful and established company with many long serving staff. This role offers job security and personal development.
- Modern facility
- A business that invests in their people
The Technical Administrator job will involve:
- Administration of the Agility maintenance system.
- Updating of the Agility KPI dashboard. Tracking and supporting the department in delivering key KPI’s.
- Tracking of spend for all parts & engineering consumables.
- Support development & management of Engineering training matrix.
- Manage service reports, contract renewals and on site support.
- Assist Project Engineer with developing and maintaining project documentation (drawings, specifications, and OEM manuals).
This job is commutable from Leicester, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210320-121558