£ Competitive Salary
almost 2 years ago
Talent Manager / Talent Management Lead jobs role. World class technology R&D organisation that is passionate about driving a people focused culture. Incredibly diverse role focused on shaping and delivering talent management, career and succession planning strategies across the organisation.
Are you a passionate Talent Manager, Talent Management Lead, Human Resources / HR professional with a strong talent management background seeking jobs within a technology organisation where you will have the opportunity to shape the talent management strategy across the organisation?
This Talent Manager job will suit:
- Somebody who has worked within a Talent Manager, Talent Management Lead, Human Resources / HR role with a strong talent management focus.
- Proven track record of implementing and managing successful talent management programmes.
- Experience of working within a dynamic, diverse organisation where delivery against a strategic HR plan that enables overall business success is the norm.
- Your personal strengths will include the following; engaging; friendly and personable attitude; confident communicating at all levels within a business.
- You are likely to hold a relevant human resources qualification e.g. CIPD, HR or Business Management degree.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology research and development organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business that forms part of an £1 billion t/o group of companies.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience plus package including an excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus, health insurance.
The Talent Management Lead job will involve:
- Leading and managing the implementation of the talent strategy to support and achieve corporate people objectives.
- To shape and drive forward the talent, leadership and engagement process throughout the organisation.
- To promote talent internally to encourage career progression and drive a culture of internal development that supports retention within the business and contributes towards the organisation being an employer of choice.
- Enable a high-quality talent pipeline to fulfil current and future business strategic needs.
This Talent Manager job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell