£45,000 to £70,000
6 months ago
Systems Engineer - Robotics
- Systems Engineer, Systems and Software Engineer.
- Join a rapidly growing team working on cutting edge autonomous vehicle and robotic vehicle technology projects.
- Role would suit a Systems Engineer or Software Engineer with experience of leading systems design, implementation and testing.
- We can offer the opportunity to work on the very latest robotic vehicle technology projects; job security in a growing sector; and remote / flexible working available.
- Previous experience of working on robotics, autonomous vehicles, remotely operated vehicles, UGVs would be preferred.
Systems Engineer jobs role, Systems and Software Engineer jobs role. The company is an internationally recognised engineering R&D and consultancy organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o technology and engineering group.
This Systems Engineer and Software Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Systems Engineer or Software Engineer looking to join a dynamic and rapidly growing team to create advanced robot prototypes and products.
- You will have experience of systems engineering processes from requirements capture through to design validation.
- Exposure to the full development of robotics based solutions e.g. autonomous vehicles, unmanned ground vehicles, remotely operated vehicles, automated guided vehicles, industrial robotics or similar technologies is preferred.
- You will have a solid grounding in software development which will include software architecture and C++ experience.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant software engineering or science or mathematics based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Internationally recognised engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- An opportunity to influence and organise the systems and software development of advanced robotic technology platforms.
- Salary commensurate with experience (£45k - £70K) PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible working / remote working available.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.