Flexible hourly rate
about 1 year ago
- Ongoing contract position for an experienced Systems Engineer
- Excellent opportunity to help oversee the next generation of an established product range.
We are looking for a skilled Systems Engineer to help support the next phase of products for an established manufacturer. As Systems Engineer, you will have excellent stakeholder management skills. This job will see you liaise with marketing at the front end of product development. Likewise taking concepts through to the technical team to validate whether product proposals are viable and meet specification. Further back end duties / experience would be beneficial but for the immediate short term we need an experienced Systems Engineer who can bring skills to the front end of the product development.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate for an ongoing contract position.
This Systems Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Systems Engineer. Particularly someone who is strong in the defining requirements stage.
- Familiarity with quality processes and product validation would be advantageous but not essential for this position.
- Come from a strong engineering background and have good technical problem solving skills.
The Systems Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Brilliant opportunity to oversee and develop the next range of market leading products.
- Stacks of variety, liaising with multiple departments to help identify key requirements and create a viable solution that matches those needs.
- Flexible rate for the right individual. This is a key role within the business.
The Systems Engineer job will involve:
- Driving the product development project forward. Identifying trade offs and solutions as time progresses.
- Stakeholder management and working alongside multiple departments to ensure the project moves forward and is approved across all levels.
- Some validation and testing may be required. The business does have a strong internal team to help more so with these aspects. The primary focus is to find someone who can help with the initial stages.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.