£17,500 + Shift Premium + OT
11 days ago
Surface Treatment Technician, LN6, Lincoln
Fantastic job opportunities to be a part of a world class engineering business with strong year on year growth. We are seeking skilled engineering / manufacturing operatives who have worked within a manufacturing / engineering environment who are keen to develop their skills. This role does have a rotating shift pattern but there may be flexibility on this depending on which patterns you are open to.
Working on a temporary basis, there may be prospects to go permanent in the future. 6 months work initially.
Positions within a clean room / surface treatment environment available, ensuring processes are followed to standards and components are of a high quality.
Salary & Package: £17,500 basic + Shift Premium + Overtime opportunities.
This job will suit:
- Experienced Manufacturing Operatives who are keen to develop their skills within an engineering environment.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Have a strong attention to detail and be flexible to work requirements.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing employer with future opportunities to develop with the business. Friendly working culture who are keen to support where needed.
- Flexible salary and shifts dependent on your level of experience.
- Options for good overtime rates.
The job will involve:
- Preparing components for heat treatment, using measuring equipment / hand tools where required.
- Reading engineering drawings
- Supporting the other members within your team to ensure the best results.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Sleaford, Saxilby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.