£19,500 to £23,000 + Premium + OT
3 months ago
Surface Treatment Inspector
- Seeking an experienced Inspector who is used to working within a Quality Team.
- Role is focused more towards inspecting products that have been heat treated.
- Rotating across mornings and afternoons.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Surface Treatment Inspector to help ensure quality is to a high standard. Working within a heat treatment team, you will use a range of calibration tools and compile associated quality reports. The Surface Treatment Inspector job does rotate across a morning and afternoon shift pattern, so flexibility is needed.
Salary & Package: Basic Salary range between £19,500 to £23,000 depending on experience. Shift Premium when working the afternoon pattern, paying an additional 20% on top of salary. 25 days holiday + banks. Pension – employer contributes 5%. Healthcare cover.
This Surface Treatment Inspector job will suit:
- An experienced Inspector who has worked within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Good eye for detail and comfortable using a range of calibration tools / report writing.
- Flexibility to work a rotating morning and afternoon shift. Hours of work are;
- 6.00am to 1.35pm Monday - Thursday, 6.00am to 12.45pm on a Friday
- 1.25pm to 9.05pm Monday – Thursday, 12.35pm to 7.00pm on a Friday
The Surface Treatment Inspector job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work within a market leader of engineered parts.
- Stable business that offer a very modern, clean working environment.
- Internal opportunities to develop and progress.
- Competitive salary + Shift Premium + Overtime Opportunities (paid at around x1.5 hourly rate).
The Surface Treatment Inspector job will involve:
- Inspection of intermediate product to required specifications
- Surface Treatment Verification
- Inspection and testing of components after plating and conversion coating to ensure they are compliant with the controlling specifications.
- Over checking paperwork to ensure process requirements have been adhered to and correctly recorded.
This job is commutable from Lincoln.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.