£33,000 - £36,000 + pension
29 days ago
by agreement / asap
Supply Chain Manager Team Leader Chorley PR6
- Leading a team that coordinate the supply of products from suppliers, stock holding, and the delivery to customer.
- As Supply Chain Team Leader you will manage the relationship with the customer and ensure your team delivers on the KPI’s agreed; stock availability, service delivery, supplier performance and vendor rating.
- Key to the role is monitoring our delivery to the SLA KPI’s in the contract, managing and coaching your team (from 1-2-1’s to Appraisals). The team members are placing Purchase Orders with suppliers, ensuring on time delivery, expediting and logging timescales, maintaining stock levels and managing their suppliers.
- As Supply Chain Team Leader you are a point of escalation for your team, and a key point of contact for the customer.
- Full time, 37hrs, Mon-Friday. Flexible start time. Some transition to work-from-home potentially.
Salary £35,000 - £36,000.
The Supply Chain Coordinator job will suit:
- Team Leader skills, including coaching and ideally including appraisals.
- Experience of expediting, vendor rating and managing suppliers.
- The ability to work directly with customers, delivering a supply chain to meet SLA’s and Contract Agreements.
- Good skills and confidence with using CRM or ERP systems like Dynamics, SAP, JDEdwards etc, also spreadsheets like excel.
- Attention to detail and working to achieve deadlines.
- Good communication skills using verbal and written English language.
This position is commutable from Chorley and surrounding areas of Preston, Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan and surrounding areas in Lancashire.
To apply please email Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”