£50,000 to £55,000
25 days ago
Supply Chain Manager, Chesterfield
- Supply Chain Manager jobs, Procurement Manager jobs.
- A business that cares passionately about their people and has a continuous improvement culture.
- Engineering business with full capability to research, develop, design, test and manufacture custom engineered products for various industry sectors.
- Role would suit a Supply Chain Manager or Procurement Manager looking to join a business to drive forward the development and optimisation of their supply chain processes and systems.
- £50,000 to £55,000 salary as a guide + benefits.
This Supply Chain Manager job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within a Supply Chain Manager or Procurement Manager or a similar supply chain or procurement focused leadership position.
- You will have an excellent practical understanding and experience of supply chain, planning and materials management tools and techniques to be able develop best practice ways of working.
- Familiarity with ERP systems would be advantageous.
- The business care passionately about their people and have a continuous improvement mindset – we are looking for somebody to embrace this culture and help develop and shape the future of the function and its people.
- You will hold a relevant qualification or professional certification in a business or supply chain or procurement or similar discipline.
This Supply Chain Manager job will involve:
- Responsible for the development, optimisation and alignment of supply chain processes and systems.
- Lead and develop excellence in supply chain processes to ensure OTIF delivery targets are achieved.
- Develop best practice inventory management processes to support materials stock availability for customer delivery requirements.
- Manage and coordinate the internal supply chain function and external contracts to ensure that performance is in line with strategic direction of the business.
- You will have a team around you to support you – this covers buying, materials management, production scheduling and shipping.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.