Competitive Salary DOE
7 months ago
Supply Chain Manager
- Newly developed position within an established, growing SME
- The business have managed to nearly double turnover across recent years and have not seen a downturn from either Covid or Brexit.
- Prospects to work a day or two from home per week post Covid restrictions.
- Excellent opportunity for an innovative problem solver looking to make an impact within a forward thinking business.
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager / Professional to join a growing business who supply technical products across multiple engineering sectors. The key focus of this role is to help develop the company supply chain strategy, this includes the purchasing, materials management and planning functions.
Customer demand can be tricky to forecast, so the challenge for this role is implementing improvements within the materials planning, procurement and inventory management processes of the supply chain. We need someone who can introduce a robust strategy for improvements in cost, lead-time, security of supply and on-time delivery
The wider procurement team consists of two others so we don’t need extensive man management experience for this role. ERP experience is required for the position, the business specifically use Odoo but prior experience of this specific package is not essential.
This Supply Chain Manager job will suit:
- Senior purchasing or supply chain management experience within an electronics, manufacturing or engineering business.
- Proven experience of making improvements in cost, lead-time, on-time delivery and supplier quality.
- Experience with materials planning, ideally in a fast-moving environment.
- Ideally come from an SME sized business or can demonstrate flexibility to adapt. With the team being smaller, flexibility to help cover a range of duties is important.
The Supply Chain Manager job will involve:
- Developing a strategy for the supply chain to help contribute towards the aim of ambitious growth and cost competitiveness.
- Negotiating contracts with key suppliers and develop existing relationships.
- Managing purchasing, monitoring key performance indicators such as PPV, OTIF and quality.
- Improve the visibility of materials availability and support sales SLAs.
- Develop stock replenishment policies according to usage and lead-times.
This job is commutable from Fulham, London
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.