3 months ago
Provide excellent support and assistance with Supply Chain Administration, creating technical specifications and proposals, phoning and chasing orders. This is growing employer with an international supply chain and supplier base.
Salary & Package: £24,000 - £28,000
This job will suit:
Someone with Supply Chain / Expeditor / Buyer administration experience within a busy Technical or Manufacturing environment.
Accustomed to working within a small team, able to take initiative and get the job done.Someone with a can do attitude!
You will be well organised and have strong analytical / problem solving skills.
Excellent IT skills – especially with Microsoft Office packages.
Knowledge of EPR systems
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
Opportunity to work for a company that works with OEM’s in Defence plant and construction markets.
Working for a company which is part of a bigger group that has a turnover of nearly £4 Billion.
The job will involve:
- Providing support across the Supply chain function.
- Creating technical specification or proposals
- Find new supplier using industry database and internet, obtain technical quotes.
- Expediting – phone and chasing suppliers
- Supporting engineers with information gathering and processing Logging data in to the record system
- Working in a busy environment to provide support across the Supply Chain and Technical function.
This position is commutable from Banbury and surrounding areas of Oxford, Bicester, Daventry, Brackley and Milton Keynes.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter