over 1 year ago
Supply Chain Coordinator
- Working for a multinational business based in Leicester who are big on employee engagement & development – They are members of Investors for people.
- You most likely will have worked within Supply chain, Purchasing, logistics, procurement. This role sits in between sales and production.
- Based in Leicester, you must be able to commute into their facility.
This Supply Chain Coordinator job will suit:
- Someone with experience within supply chain, purchasing or procurement is going to be ideal.
- Working within an SME business the role will be varied, so we need a dynamic person with a can do attitude.
- Must be able to chase things through – you will drive projects forward, liaise with production teams for updates and give regular updates to customer accounts.
The Supply Chain Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lots of training and career development opportunities – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business.
- Joining a growing business, recent investments into a modern facility and technologies within the company.
- Diverse role which will offer a lot in terms of long term prospects and commercial experience within a professional B2B company.
The Supply Chain Coordinator job will involve:
- Managing customer orders and processing them through to production.
- Placing Purchase Orders with suppliers ensuring on time delivery
- Expedite/De-expedite products from supplier logging timescales within systems to maintain stock levels.
- Resolving with the relevant party any enquiries in relation to supply of product
- Liaise effectively with warehouse / production employees and third party transport providers, resolving any issues.
- Lead or participate in supplier meetings to drive improvements in performance
- Compilation of ad hoc reports/ad hoc data input
This job is commutable from Leicester, Cosby, Wigston, Kibworth, Lutterworth, Syston, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.