£17,500 to £20,000
over 2 years ago
Supply Chain Administrator, LN6, Lincoln
This is a varied position supporting the supply chain function within a growing engineering business. Primarily involved in driving administration processes and communicating with the Supply Chain Team. Dayshift position with an early Friday finish.
Salary & Package: £17,500 to £20,000 as a rough guide.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Administrator who has ideally worked within or around the supply chain function of a business.
- Excellent communicator who is happy to liaise with different teams.
- Good eye for detail when raising and checking documentation.
The job will involve:
- Ensure parts and documentation are checked on shipment and receipt.
- Support the team by arranging transportation of materials.
- Communicating information within the Supply Chain team, supporting wider operations within a specialist sub contract division.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.