LB / 190726-102148-EP-INDHP
20 days ago
Supply Chain Administrator, Hastings, East Sussex
- 30 headcount manufacturing business based in Hastings with a global customer base.
- Newly created role, the company has strong growth plans.
- Strong team working culture.
- People enjoy working for the business and stay for a number of years.
- Competitive salary + bonus + pension + private healthcare.
Supply Chain Administrator job. Broad and varied role with a strong customer services focus. You will ensure the right products and delivered to the right customer on time and to budget. You will be involved in transportation, export documentation, stock control, production planning and monitoring the manufacture of products. You will become a vital part of a small motivated team focused on providing a great experience for customers.
The Supply Chain Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 30 headcount, £7 million t/o materials development manufacturing business supplying a global market.
- The company develop and provide high quality performance materials for the leisure, industrial and agricultural market sectors. Their materials are used to manufacture energy and resource saving products.
- You will be joining a business with strong growth plans, a strong team culture and a dedication to innovative product development.
- Competitive starting salary plus company pension contribution, bonus and private healthcare.
This Supply Chain Administrator job will suit:
- Somebody with experience of working within a B2B customer services, administration, supply chain, logistics planning / coordinator or a similar role with a combination of administration and customer service responsibilities.
- You will have good communication skills to effectively interact with a number of internal and external stakeholders by telephone, email and in person.
This job is commutable from Brighton, Bexhill, Eastbourne, Hastings, Rye, Robertsbridge, Polegate and Battle.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB / 190726-102148