£19,000 to £23,000
5 months ago
Supply Chain Administrator
- Supply Chain Administrator / Materials Planner in Rugby
- Logistics / Supply chain experience working for a technical distribution company
- Working with ERP systems
- SME business part of a Multi-national group
Supply chain administrator, Purchasing administrator, Materials planner role working for a technical business that deals a lot with import & export and a wide range of products. Well suited to someone who has administration experience working within Supply Chain or Logistics based close to Rugby.
This job will suit:
- Supply Chain Administrator, Materials Planner, Purchasing Administrator, Supply Chain Coordinator or similar.
- Someone accustomed to working within an SME business or within a small team, varied role.
- Locally based to Rugby.
- Good excel skills and any experience working with an ERP system.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national business with excellent financial stability going through a period of growth.
- Newly created role, working with a small team, you will receive excellent coaching, training and development.
- Culture and employee engagement is a massive part of the business – it is an excellent environment to work in.
- Good starting salary with wider company benefits.
This job is commutable from Rugby, Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Daventry, Lutterworth and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.