£30,000 - £38,000
25 days ago
Supplier Quality Engineer, Leicester, Leicestershire, East Midlands
- Supplier Development, Supplier Quality Assurance, SQA, or a similar role.
- Are you commutable to Leicestershire and seeking a role with supplier quality / supplier development jobs? This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful Aerospace, Defence & Motorsport engineering business.
- ISO9001/AS9100/AS9120 or have worked to similar quality standards.
- Working within quality management in Aerospace or defence sectors – Lean six sigma or similar management qualifications would be a preference but not essential.
- Excellent starting salary + Bonus scheme + 25 Days Holidays. Excellent career development structure, they like to promote from within.
This Supplier Quality job will suit:
- You will be pro-active, upbeat and want an exciting challenge.
- Exposure to working within Aerospace or Defence engineering or manufacturing would be ideal.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 quality systems
- Lean six sigma / black belt qualifications would be an advantage
- You should be ambitious and want to progress you career. You will be pro-active and want a diverse role. This will suit a quality engineer, supplier development, someone who is accustomed to managing supplier quality in a manufacturing setting.
The Supplier Quality job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with large Aerospace manufacturers and defence businesses).
- A growing business constantly making improvements to their purchasing & Supplier management department a lot of recent investment in this area having identified it as key to their overall business strategy moving forward.
- Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits.
The Supplier Quality job will involve:
- Working for a distribution business, you will be providing auditing and quality management to a wide range of suppliers. This will provide you will an incredibly diverse and interesting role.
- Measure and monitor supplier performance against quality standards – Supplier scorecards.
- Drive continuous improvement within supplier base, also help with cost effectiveness.
- Working closely with purchasing team.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Tamworth, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd