£ Competitive Salary
about 2 years ago
Structural Revit Technician jobs role. Multi-professional civil, structural and geotechnical engineering practice. Strong work-life balance culture. Brand new, modern office working environment. High growth business.
Are you a degree qualified Structural Engineer or Civil Engineer with experience in structural design or construction seeking Senior Structural Design jobs in London?
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company pension contribution, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA health insurance, life assurance, paid professional subscriptions.
This Structural Revit Technician job will suit:
- A Structural Technician, Civils CAD Technician, Revit Technician with some experience of working with a civil design / structural design office and an understanding of engineering/structural/civil drawings.
- Competency in using BIM/Revit Structures and AutoCAD is preferred.
- We are looking for a Revit Technician with the ability to interpret drawings into a finished product.
- You will ideally hold a relevant qualification (ONC, HNC, HND or degree) in a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction or similar discipline.
The Structural Revit Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established multi-professional civil, structural and geotechnical engineering practice with a clear strategy for sustainable business growth.
- Roughly 60 headcount at this brand new, state of the art office in the centre of London. The business has plans to double the size of the team in London over the next few years.
- The company employs over 500 people across a number of UK offices.
- The business is passionate about their people, strong work-life balance and opportunities to get involved in a number of charity, sports and community initiatives.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company pension contribution, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA health insurance, life assurance, paid professional subscriptions.
The Structural Revit Technician job will involve:
- Preparing element design and CAD drawings/Revit models (including reinforcement drawings/schedules).
- Developing details of design from engineers sketch and issuing of drawings.
- Carrying out survey work and on-site technical assessments.
- Working as part of the Structural Engineering team on a range of projects predominately for clients in the public sector (education, healthcare, blue light, defence, utilities).
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.