over 1 year ago
Strategic Business Development Engineer
- Sales Engineer / BDM / Business Development Manager
- Technology business supplying materials and components that have incredible heat resistance properties.
- They are set to grow by 12% to 15% continuously over the next 4 to 5 years.
- You will be a key part of an expanding SME helping to grow the business
Are you an ambitious sales engineer, business development manager or BDM who is seeking an expanding technology / engineering business? We are flexible with your background but you will ideally be looking to develop your experience in A) selling a solution B) international business development and C) identifying new markets and territories to take a technical product into (strategic BD)
This Strategic Business Development Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A BDM / Business development manager or sales engineer
- You do not need to be an engineer but you do need a track record of selling a technical product / solution, B2B into technical industries
- You will be passionate about assessing new markets, new territories and new areas to grow. This is a strategic business development role
- You will be keen to develop your international sales experience and be happy with some travel
The Export Sales Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A fast growing SME
- International in focus, the business is benefiting with the increased used of electrical systems in various applications – there are incredible opportunities for growth and development
- NOT KPI; driven the business is friendly, conscientious, technically very strong – they now need that strategic BD / Business Development Manager to help capture new growth
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve.
Reference: ST- EPR170113-EP
This Business Development Manager / International Business Development Manager jobs role is based near Harlow, commutable from Harlow, St Albans, Bishops Stortford, Brentford, Romford, Cheshunt, Epping, Enfield, Stratford.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor : 01530 833825