over 1 year ago
Stores Team Leader Gainsborough DN21 Lincolnshire
- Varied Stores position that will see you responsible for the development and organisation of the stores team.
- Work within a modern, growing facility that looks to continuously develop their staff.
We are currently supporting a well-established manufacturer to help recruit an experienced Stores Team Leader to help drive and lead the stores team members. Previous Leadership experience would be ideal as the role involves creating SOP’s for training purposes, appraisals and wider man management duties. The role is day shift based but may occasionally require flexibility. Additional duties include maintaining the integrity of stores systems and ensuring KPI’s are met accordingly.
Salary & Package: Very competitive Salary depending on experience. Working hours across 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday to Thursday; and 7:30am – 3:00pm on a Friday. Wider benefits package on offer too.
This Stores Team Leader job will suit:
- A proven Leader who has a wide range of experience working within a stores focus. Experience of Despatch, Goods Inwards, Stock Management systems etc would all be relevant for this position.
- Someone who is happy leading from the front and comfortable training staff and holding members accountable.
- Any prior exposure to implementing or updating Health and Safety procedures would be an advantage but not essential.
The Stores Team Leader job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established manufacturing business with a fantastic working facility.
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills and work within a friendly team.
- Competitive salary in line with the market rate.
The Stores Team Leader job will involve:
- Maintaining the integrity of the Stores Department and ensuring everything is lean and running efficiently.
- Organising day to day workloads and delivering on KPI targets.
- Man Management tasks such as training, diciplinaries, maintaining time and absenteeism.
This job is commutable from Gainsborough, Doncaster, Lincoln
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.