Kirkby in Ashfield
£25,740 per annum + Bonus
6 days ago
Stores Team Leader
- Opportunity for a Team Leader who has worked within a stores / warehouse / logistics environment to help ensure daily operations are performing to schedule.
- Lead a small team and take responsibility for the management of spares / returns within the business.
Are you an experienced Operations Team Leader or Warehouse Supervisor looking for a new challenge within a renowned, multinational business? This position offers the stability and security of a larger group, whilst having the feel and team size of an SME. You will communicate with several different departments across the business daily whilst ensuring quality processes are maintained and improved where possible.
This is a days based role totalling 37 hours per week. Typical hours will focus around 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Salary & Package: £25,740 per annum basic. Overtime paid at a premium. Bonus which has regularly paid out £1,500 per annum. Incredible pension contribution – 13.5% employer contribution based on 6% employee contribution. 25 days holiday + banks.
This Logistics Team Leader job will suit:
- Proven experience managing / team leading a small team within a warehouse / logistics / parts environment.
- Comfortable with different IT packages.
- A good communicator, comfortable with different customers / suppliers.
- An Operations / Process Improvement mindset. Able to spot opportunities to improve the function where possible.
The Spares Team Leader job will involve:
- Overseeing the Spares / Returns of parts within the business.
- Leading the Operatives within a stores / warehouse type environment.
- Daily man management and ensure H&S is adhered to.
- Identify process improvements and support training where required.
- Communicate with several contracts to ensure day to day operations are working to target.
The Warehouse Team Leader job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Larger manufacturing group with an SME feel within the warehouse.
- Excellent benefits package and scope for further development.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.