£12-£14 Per Hour
15 days ago
Stores Supervisor. Coalville
- Stores Supervisor, Stores Person to work within an engineering workshop, also involved with parts inspection.
- You will be responsible for checking incoming parts (Quality control), completing picks, managing stock levels, working with MRP/ERP).
- Ideally you will have a background in mechanical engineering and have worked within the stores team of a manufacturing business.
- Excellent starting salary (£13-£14 per hour as a rough guideline) + wider benefits, 25 days holiday.
This Stores Supervisor job will suit:
- A Stores Supervisor, Stores person, stock controller, warehouse professional who is accustomed to managing inventory, organizing stores for engineering or manufacturing businesses.
- Experience working with goods in & out, good organisational skills in order to keep high quality standards and an accurate report on inventory.
- Any mechanical engineering, inspection or quality control experience would be useful.
The Stores Supervisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Successful business who are going through a sustained period of growth.
- Strong customer base with a first-class customer service ethos.
- Excellent starting salary (We suspect around the £13-14 per hour mark)
- 25 days holiday + employee benefits
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Coalville, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”